Aims and Scope
The aim of the conference is to bring together economists from different fields of Emerging and Developing Economies Research in order to share ideas.
The topics to be covered include (but are not limited to):
- Capital flows and macroeconomic and financial stability
- Spillovers between advanced economies and emerging economies
- Challenges for emerging markets economic growth and financial stability, and implications for the global economy
- Institutional development and reforms and their impacts on the real and financial sectors
- Relative role of institutions versus economic policies for the economic growth and development
- International institutions such as the IMF, World Bank, WTO, and their impact on emerging economies' performance
- Impact of the global financial crisis, and European and Greek crises on the real and financial sectors
- Regional economic integration and the cross-border trade and investment among the emerging economies
- Comparative studies on the economic transition and system changes in Asia, Europe and the Americas
- Country-specific studies on the reforms of financial markets, industrial and technology sectors, foreign trade and investment regimes, etc.
- Vulnerabilities in emerging market economies and policy options
- Monetary policies and fiscal policies, their interactions, and their effects on the economies
- Sustainable development of the global economy and emerging markets in the context of arising geo-political conflicts
- Economic growth and development,
- Domestic and international institutions,
- Banking and financial markets,
- Economic and regional integration,
- Energy and security,
- International business and globalization
For EuroConference 2017 contributions are welcomed from above areas of economics and finance and related topics.